Wednesday, June 9, 2010

mummy dan hanny

salam uols....



hanny, wat are u looking outside there?


i look at my frens mummy....mummy, why i cannot go out like them?



sure u can my dear....but u must show mummy that u can walk on your own first la...


but mummy....i still cannot walk yet... how mummy?



then u must learn quickly la sayang... can or not?


can.....but i'm scared la mummy... what happen to me if i fall while i'm walking?



aaaa... that's normal for a baby like u.. sure got jatuh2 one punya.. (start dah cakap rojak.haha)


ok2 mummy, i will learn quickly. but mummy and dedi must help me k.



ok, we will... that's my girl...


smiling.........



mummy!mummy! i saw abang afif there! wahhhhh.. he's riding a new bicycle.. can I get one mummy?



wahhhh.. u aaaa, jalan belum pandai lagi, dah demand nak bicycle ye.. that one don't ask from mummy, ask ur daddy k..


abang afif! abang afif! wait for hanny, i want to folo u!
(masa ni kaki dia sebelah dah ada kat luar)


chiepani!! wahhhh... so gatal haa u... kecik2 dah nak flirt2 sama boy ye...


but mummy....plisss... he's my fren... he's teacher eni's son.. teacher eni is sooooo nice to me.. so, can i folo him?



cannot!!!!! chiepani, dah masuk dalam. mummy want to close the door. dah maghrib. jap gi daddy balik, babab dia baru tau..


no la mummy, daddy won't babab me.. i'm very sure of that.



yeke?


yes mummy, becoz daddy luv me soooooo much. mummy don't love me kan?



ye ye, mummy tak love chiepani. tapi chiepani luv mummy tak?


i love u sooo much... high like a mountain, big like an ocean...



ohhhh...terharunye aku!!




** kan best kalau chiepani pandai cakap macam yang aku imagine tuh. hehe.

No comments: